Preliminary Engineering Report (PER) Template
This presentation covers the development and usage of a Preliminary Engineering Report (PER) to assist engineers and municipalities on the road to gaining USDA funding with data that justifies the use of Ductile iron pipe. Formatted to follow USDA Bulletin 1780-2 for Water & Waste Disposal Program, which involves analysis of alternate materials when preparing a PER, this presentation from an engineering perspective will address:
- Analyzing alternatives to the initial proposal,
- defining true project costs,
- information critical to the underwriting process,
- guidance for compiling a proper funding submittal,
- provisions of the Interagency Memorandum of 2013, and
- applying sound engineering judgement throughout the process.
Presentation Duration: can be tailored from 30 to 60 minutes per client’s request.
Available Presenters: McWane Ductile Regional Sales Engineers, Product Engineers and select local Sales Representatives. Details provided upon scheduling of a Training Session.
Prior Presentation Locations: Contact your local McWane Ductile Sales Representative to determine which locations we can provide this presentation. CEU / PDH / TCH professional development hours available in select locations.
To schedule a presentation for your organizationContact Us