From installation to maintenance we provide easy to understand process demonstrations for ductile iron pipe. Here you can take a virtual tour of our factory and learn about each step of the ductile iron pipe manufacturing process in 60 seconds or less. #McWaneIn60
How We Do It
- Green Manufacturing / Baghouse
- Recycling and Scrap Gathering
- Ductile Iron Pipe Mold Repair and Peening
- How are Ductile Iron Pipe Cores Made?
- How is Scrap Metal Melted for Ductile Iron Pipe?
- How does the Spectrometer Lab work?
- How does the Ductile Iron Pipe Annealing Process Work?
- How is Grey Iron Converted Into Ductile Iron Pipe?
- Centrifugal Casting of Ductile Iron Pipe
- Finishing Line
- How Are Ductile Iron Pipe Inspected?
- Physical Properties Lab
- Hydrostatic Testing
- Cement Lining Process
- Zinc Coating Process
- Ductile Iron Pipe Sealcoat Process
- Spigot Striping
- Flange Fabrication Process
- Bundling Ductile Iron Pipe
- Mill Cert Sticker
- Shipping Ductile Iron Pipe
- How is the Ball and Socket River Crossing Joint Assembled?
- How to CAD Weld on Ductile Iron Pipe
- How to Round Ductile Iron Pipe By Jacking Internally
- How to Repair Glass Lining on Ductile Iron Pipe
- How to Use an OD (Outside Diameter) Tape on Ductile Iron Pipe
- How to Avoid Frozen DI Pipelines Using Electrical Thawing
- How to Use McWane Ductile's Field Rounding Kit
- How is TR Flex® Ductile Iron Pipe Assembled?
- How to Repair V-BIO Polywrap
- Eight Steps for Installing V-Bio® Polywrap
- How to Cut a Ductile Iron Pipe
- How to Repair Protecto 401 Lining on Ductile Iron Pipe
Company Promotional Videos
Support American Industry
- Greater Lehigh Valley Chamber of Commerce's "Strength In Phillipsburg" Program - The Partner: Atlantic States